-
February 10th, 2002, 06:32 AM
#1
Inactive Member
Steven Tyler
President Martin van Buren
------------------
Fuck ya'll, I'm from Texas
-
February 10th, 2002, 07:38 AM
#2
Inactive Member
Tino Martinez
C. Thomas Howell
Tom Waits (RACK Him)
Larry Bird
Johnny Bench
Harry Chapin
Ellen Burstyn
Eli Wallach (RACK Him)
Louis Prima
------------------
The Saw Is Family
I've Got Chunks of Guys Like You in My STOOL!
-
February 10th, 2002, 07:49 AM
#3
Inactive Member
George W. Bush
Nancy Reagan
Sylvester Stallone
------------------
-
February 10th, 2002, 08:47 AM
#4
Inactive Member
John Smith.
------------------
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Viper from Vancouver:
When i'm fucking this hot chick I'll be sure to think of you losers at home with your scaley hands on your cocks<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
-
February 10th, 2002, 09:40 AM
#5
Inactive Member
Sniper1.....I think it was Meatloaf that said "Two out of three ain't bad."
------------------
Originally posted by m2
"You should try North Dakota!!! It's just two states west of Idaho!!!"
-
February 10th, 2002, 01:14 PM
#6
Inactive Member
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Sniper 1:
George W. Bush
Nancy Reagan
Sylvester Stallone
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
No way!
Nancy AND W have the same B-Day?

------------------
"In short - you suck, your views suck, and your friends and family suck!"
~Mr. Buttspray. Jan. 16th, 2002.
Hence, the Willies.
[This message has been edited by Just Terrible (edited February 10, 2002).]
-
February 10th, 2002, 01:31 PM
#7
Inactive Member
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Just Terrible:
I don't know if this is a good one, but the other day I found out that Vince Neil was also born on Feb. 8th !!!!
Man. Just imagine.
You?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
WOW! I guess you can finger you're own asshole, imagine it's Vince, and blow a fabulous load now! 
------------------
<A HREF="http://160.79.129.225/waves/10110/fart3112.wav" TARGET=_blank>Click on this for what I really think of you!
</A>
-
February 10th, 2002, 02:25 PM
#8
Inactive Member
Albert Einstein (and it shows)
------------------
My avatar is being held hostage.
-
February 10th, 2002, 03:04 PM
#9
Inactive Member
Drew Bledsoe
Meg Tilly
Gregory Hines
Carl Bernstein
Florence Henderson
Vic Morrow
Hugh Downs
Mel Allen
Jimmy Hoffa
Jack Benny
Ice-T
Jackie "The Jokeman" Martling
Pat O'Brien
Maceo Parker
Teller
Rob Thomas
Ken Wahl
Paul Tsongas
------------------
Check out NBA Smack
-
February 10th, 2002, 03:13 PM
#10
Inactive Member
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by vitocorleone:
Paul Tsongas
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
Tsenator Tsongas?!
------------------
5. Shake Biggie's hand.
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks